Quotex review – Is it a good trading platform?
Quotex is a binary options broker based in the Seychelles. They have their own proprietary platform and are not licensed by any national entity (such as FCA in the UK, CySEC in Cyprus, or SEC in the USA).
Quotex is a bit of a dark horse, since they´ve only been around since 2020 and are licensed by the Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (FMRRC), an independent licensing organisation.
Still, the minimum deposit is only £10 so you don´t have to risk a fortune to see for yourself and form your own opinion about this new alternative on the binary options market.
Quotex is owned by the company Awesomo Ltd. Their address is Suit 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. The IFMRRC license number is TSRF RU 0395 AA V0161.
Short facts about Quotex
· Quotex offers binary options, technical analysis tools and trading signals.
· Binary options are available for over 400 different underlyings, including stock market indices, currency pairs and cryptocurrency.
· Quotex have their own proprietary platform. This broker is not compatible with MT4 or MT5.
· Trading takes place directly in your web browser.
· The minimum deposit is just £10.
· Quotex is based in the Seychelles.
· Quotex does not charge deposit and withdrawal fees.
· You can check out Quotex risk free with a free play-money Demo Account.